1. To define and determine , , .
2. To determine parametric representations of a curve and a surface.
3. To define a flow, a work and to calculate them directly.
4. To know and use the fundamental theorems, Stokes and Ostrogradsky.
5. To explain the direction and the utility of a conservative field.
• Fields of vector : Gradient, divergence, rotational.
• Parametric representation of the curves and surfaces.
• Polar curves.
• Relations between a double integral and a curvilinear integral on a closed loop, formula of Geen-Rieman.
• Multiple integral (triple).
• Surface integral: Flow, work,…
• Fundamental theorems : Stokes and Ostrogradsky.
• Conservative fields, fields which derive from a potential.