1. Determine and define the kinematics torsors (speed and acceleration)
2. Determine and define the inertia matrices of a rigid body
3. Determine and define the kinetic and dynamic torsors
4. Write the general theorems and derive the motion equations of a material system.
5. Define the links and write the link equations (holonomic and semi-holonomic)
6. Define the virtual displacement as the virtual work theorem (D'Alembert's principle) and write the Lagrange equations
1. Vector fields:-Torsors-Centerline
2. Kinematics: Review the Kinematic of a material point - rigid body kinematics: rotation vector of a solid body- kinematics of solids in contact.
3. Geometry Mass: Center of mass, moment of inertia, inertia matrix.
4. Kinetics: kinetic torsors, dynamic torsors.
5. Dynamics: Torsors of forces, general theorems, work and power.
6. Links: degree of freedom, Coulomb's law, binding equation (holonomic and non holonomic)
7. Lagrangian mechanics: Virtual moving, D’Alembert theorem, Lagrange equations (with and without multipliers).